Rowing Challenges are fun, healthy and great for team building! whether it’s a company team building exercise or a solo charity fund-raiser, rowing offers a blend of adventure, competition and achievement which is truly unique.
As well as organising boats and logistics, we’re delighted to provide general guidance and support – talk to us about organising your next Rowing Challenge.
Planning – whether it’s a 1 day splash and dash across the river for your Company day out, a solo Oxford to London row, or an Atlantic Crossing, we’re happy to provide you with the information you need to deliver your events.
The rowing scene – From UK & Ireland to France, Netherlands and Italy; if you would like to take part in an organised race as part of your challenge, we have access to a wide number of national and international rowing events that we can organise entry for.
Boats – from Pilot Gigs to single sculls, sliding seats to fixed, we have access to the boats you need.
Training and Support – We can organise the necessary traing and support, as well as safety boats etc. if required.
- Oxford to Henley or London Challenge
- Pilot Gig racing
- Row the Island – row to the Isle of Wight
- ‘Oxford vs Cambridge’ boat race
- Entry and training for established races including the Great River Race (London, England) Ocean to City (Cork, Ireland) and Vogalonga (Venice, Italy)
- River, coastal and ocean rowing, training courses, races, ‘taster’ days, marathons
Thinking of undertaking an epic rowing challenge? Read our blog post on rowing challenge planning.
CONTACT US to discuss your 2021 plans!